Monday, March 19, 2018

Free Prayer Journal!


Today I wanted to offer up my prayer journal pages to you for FREE! Having a prayer journal can help you stay focused each day on God and spending time with him! Why is it we eat when we are hungry, or drink when we are thirsty because we know without food and water we will die. Yet we skip time with God, forgetting that his word is the living bread that we need to stay nourished and alive in him! When life is busy, and I don't get into the word like I should, I start to hunger for the peace, and the love that he brings to me through his living word! I need it, or my health does suffer!


 God's word helps me everyday and I need those quiet moments with God to just reflect, to grow, or just quiet my mind and remind myself what path he's set before me, and listen to his guidance. I need him to remind me daily that I am enough. To thank him everyday for the many blessings he's bestowed upon me, especially during the trying times of life when my mind would no sooner forget the blessings to focus on the chaos! 

So here they are linked below. Please use them and share them and remember everyday how much God loves you and that he wants you well! 


Thanks for reading! ~The Vela Homestead

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© The Vela Homestead. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.