Saturday, December 30, 2017

Merry Christmas 2017!!

Hi everyone! I hope you have all had a great Christmas this year! I had such an amazing Christmas with our families this year! We've had a lot of loss over the years, and while our family dinners may be getting smaller, the love we have for each other just continues to grow! I wanted to share some photos of our Christmas Eve!

Every Christmas Eve as our tradition I make matching family pajama's for us all, but this year my parents joined us so they got matching sets too! I used CKC Patterns Taylor Pajama's pants pattern, and Fleece from Joann's so it is really affordable! 
My mother is extremely sick. She has Primary biliary cholangitis (PBC), formerly known as primary biliary cirrhosis. So them staying with us this Christmas was a huge treat for us. She needs a liver transplant to survive and it's been so hard watching her get sicker and sicker, but I pray that 2018 is the year that she gets a new liver, and a new chance at life! Please consider being an organ donor today, there are so many people who need the gift of life! 



Our Christmas tree before Santa came!

Christmas Eve has come!

Natalie making Santa some chocolates!

Goodies left for Santa and his Reindeer!

A place for Santa to sit down with his snacks! Natalie wanted it "comfy" for him!





Thanks for reading! ~The Vela Homestead

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© The Vela Homestead. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.