Monday, June 19, 2017

Welcome to my little homesteads first blog!

 Hello! I am Tiffany and I moved out of the city to a cute little country home in August of 2016. I had planned for years moving out of the city and having my own little homestead. I had spent a few of my childhood years living in a big beautiful farm house, where I was showing pigs in 4-H and playing in the corn fields. We moved into the city though and as I grew up, got married and had my own children, I just knew that I wanted to move us back into the country that I had once loved. So here I am, learning as I go and sharing all these wonderful new experiences with my 3 beautiful children and with my amazing husband Jody, who may think i'm crazy, but helps me live out my dreams anyway!

I'm truly blessed with a happy home, amazing family and friends and animals to love. So far we have 12 chickens all 14 weeks old. 2 Yorkies, Bella and Lilly. Harley our French Bulldog, and our kitten named Gabby! I can't wait to start sharing the ups (and downs) of a beginner homesteader!

Thanks for reading!
~The Vela Homestead

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© The Vela Homestead. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.